If You Are Preparing To Marry at a Different Church
- Register online for the Marriage Orientation Meeting, which is held twice a month.
- Attend Marriage Orientation Meeting; you will be given directions for completing the FOCCUS Assessment on-line.
- Complete the FOCCUS assessment on-line after attending the Marriage Orientation Meeting.
- Collect Documents You Will Need.
- Please have these documents in hand when you come to the “First Meeting”.
- Schedule your “First Meeting”. Please contact Dr. Anne Lucchetti at email@example.com to set up this “First Meeting”, which will be with Deacon Ken Reisor. Deacon Ken handles the preparation for marriages outside St. Thomas
- Schedule (to attend at a time after the “First Meeting”) the required:
- Attend the “First Meeting” Please bring the required documents, and your payment of $300 to the meeting. Since you will be marrying elsewhere, this will be your only payment required.
- Attend the five classes mentioned above within 3 months of the date of the Marriage Orientation Meeting, if possible.
- Schedule your “Second Meeting” with Deacon Ken through Dr. Anne Lucchetti. If you are marrying outside the country, please Dr. Lucchetti at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule this meeting with Deacon Ken no less than 4 months before the wedding. If you are marrying in another place within the US this meeting should take place no less than 3 months before the marriage.
- Attend the “Second Meeting” and bring certificates from the five classes mentioned above.
This will conclude your marriage preparation at St. Thomas.